Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines Day Cookies

Hey everyone! I've gotten a few more subscribers lately, so to celebrate, I thought I'd pop on and show you a picture of some sugar cookies  I made at work.

 

 I have to admit, ever since we started decorating these for V-day, I've been eating a lot more of them. :P

I didn't really have any supplies to use at work, so it's pretty user friendly.
  • Just cut a heart shape in a piece of wax paper and brush pink frosting over the stencil.  
  • You could use a pastry bag with a tip (or even just cut a hole in the corner of a ziploc bag) to do any lettering.

If you want to make your own, I've got a super super easy (and delish!) recipe and instructions here for my Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies  seen below.


Enjoy! :D

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete