Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome!

Well hello there!

Somehow you have happened upon my brand new blog! As you can tell by my excess number of exclamation marks, I am pretty darn excited! :P

So, what is rachie--cakes.blogspot.com, you may ask?  Well, I'm not entirely sure yet (But I am totally peeved that my web address needed two hyphens. All the other rachie cakes on this blogspot don't even bake and stopped posting years ago! gggrrrrr)

But anyway, to somewhat answer the above question that my pretend-ideal-reader has just asked me in my mind:  It shall be a baking blog! :)  And anything beyond that, we'll just have to see...

In the last year, I've gotten very very much into baking, primarily cakes.  And now that I have a commissioned wedding cake looming in the future, I need to practice practice practice!  So I plan on baking almost every weekend.  I thought it would be fun to blog my trials and tribulations, drop a few awesome recipes here and there, and let anyone who stumbles along know any new tips and tricks I figure out.  I got a little experience behind my back, but I can't say its much. So hurray for new learning experiences! ;)

And as I am with any new idea, I'm dreaming big. :P   It would be pretty awesome to start making youtube videos, modify some recipes of my own, and make a whole bunch of new friends on here.

So thanks for checking out Rachie Cakes! Check back soon, or be one of my first followers! Com'mon, you know you wanna. ;)

<33 Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment